Casino Bonuses - An Experienced Casino Player’s Boon
Exclusive Casino Bonuses
Exclusive casino bonuses are given out on specific websites to attract players to play more. They are a part of a referral bonus program that casinos use. It is the casino’s way of using popular websites to direct traffic to their online casino.
These bonuses come in various forms and typically have conditions for redeeming the rewards.
What are Exclusive Bonuses?
Like all bonuses, exclusive casino bonuses encourage players to play certain games and bet on them. They are given out in partnership with other websites to incentivize the partner website’s visitors to visit their casino.
Exclusive casino bonuses are a great way for newcomers to test out online casino games without spending much. For experienced players, these are a boon as accumulating bonuses allow them to bet higher.
Prime-Betting.com gives some of the best exclusive casino bonuses out there.
What to Watch for When Claiming Exclusive Casino Offers
Exclusive casino bonuses can be exciting, but you should watch out for certain things when claiming such offers.
The most important thing to check when redeeming exclusive casino bonuses is the casino’s reputation. Do your research to check the ranking of the casino before you start. Higher-ranked casinos are safer to trust.
Invest time to see if the casino has the right licenses and read the fine print when you earn exclusive casino offers. Many casinos make it tough to claim them. They become traps for players to play with their own money and get stuck in redeeming the bonus amount.
How to Claim an Exclusive Bonus?
Several types of exclusive bonuses determine how the player can claim the money. A few are listed below:
- Free Money Bonus – Casinos allow players to redeem an exclusive bonus by giving a fixed amount of money for a bet. For example, a casino may provide an $80 bonus for a bet. If you make a $20 bet, you get a full $100.
- No Deposit Bonus – In this scenario, the casino makes the first bet, up to a certain amount, free for the player.
- Deposit Bonus – A deposit bonus is the opposite of a no deposit bonus. Here, the casino requires the player to deposit a certain amount of money to claim an exclusive bonus.
- Match Bonus – Casinos allow players to redeem exclusive bonus amounts by matching their next bet up to a certain amount. For example, if you bet $50, the casino will match it, and you now have $100 to play with.
- Free Spins Bonus – This type of bonus allows the player to redeem their exclusive bonus by earning free spins.
Exclusive Casino Bonuses Terms and Conditions
Exclusive casino bonuses come with terms and conditions. Some companies like Prime-Betting.com make it easy to understand terms and conditions. Here are a few:
- Casinos restrict the players from redeeming exclusive casino bonuses to specific games. Know which games are allowed and restricted, so you don’t spend your money on the latter.
- There is typically a fixed maximum cashout amount quoted in terms and conditions. Be aware of that so you can withdraw your potential wins.
- Most exclusive casino bonuses have a requirement of a minimum deposit. A player needs to deposit a minimum amount to redeem the bonus.
- Read the fine print to understand the expiry date of the offer. Most exclusive casino bonuses are valid for a limited period. Redeem or cash out the bonus before it expires.
- Many countries regulate casinos heavily. The terms and conditions of the exclusive bonus offers call out the regions where it is valid- familiarize yourself with it.
Pros & Cons of Exclusive Bonuses
Like everything in life, there are pros and cons to exclusive casino bonuses. While the biggest pro is free money, the biggest con is that they are not easy to find.
- Exclusive casino bonuses give an easy head start to new players, especially if they don’t want to spend a lot of their money initially. This bonus can be used as a test before diving deeper.
- The same is valid for testing new games on the site. Before venturing into a new game with bets, you can use bonuses to determine whether you like the game.
- They reduce the probability of losing money too quickly. You first spend the casino’s money in the form of offers and only later use your money.
- Redeeming an exclusive casino bonus is not very easy. There are several conditions players should meet.
- Even when they meet the criterion, there are limitations to the withdrawal limit.
- Redeeming a bonus requires the player to make a deposit.
Prime-Betting.com makes it easy for players to both earn and redeem bonuses. Their wide variety of games provides full value to the money spent.